Join the Northland AFC Team as a Direct Support Professional (DSP)!
Provide for the basic needs, safety, and security of all residents. Teach basic living skills, follow
each individual support plan, encourage and role model appropriate behavior.
- Engage your individual
- Take care of your assigned individual’s needs
- Take individuals on community outings or to medical appointments
- Follow individual outcomes / plans
- Medication administration
- Meal preparation
- Complete all assigned training
- Use positive support strategies
- Provide companionship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass a background study
- Must pass a drug screening for illegal substances
- Must have a valid driver’s license to work day shift or afternoon shift
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- 401k Program
- Health Insurance
Use the form below or open in a new window.